Join the RLConvening Prelude Conversation, an Immersive Relational Leadership Experience
Dive into RLConvening through this optional pre-conference experience, and learn why the Relational Leadership (RL) framework is a critical first step in creating a human-centered healthcare system built on a foundation of connection and collaboration.
This practical approach to working better together will be led by healthcare professionals within the RL community. Attendees will learn tools and techniques to apply RL within their own work settings and sample the benefits of a broad spectrum of Intend Health programming, including didactic and small group activities with a focus on application.
RLConvening Prelude attendees will have the opportunity to:
- Discuss today's healthcare leadership experience with a group of committed, healthcare professionals at varying career stages.
- Gain a deeper understanding of Relational Leadership, its human-centric language, and its organizational benefits.
- Learn techniques to build awareness and deepen understanding of the value of psychological safety in building successful, high performing teams.
- Build ongoing relationships with and gain insight from a national and diverse group of like-minded, interdisciplinary healthcare professionals.
Who Should Attend
This foundational session is a great fit for:
- Those new to the RL framework.
- Former (> four years) Primary Care Progress (PCP) team members and faculty.
- Individuals desiring an RL refresher.