Attendees showcase research and projects.
- Welcome Reception with hors d'oeuvres
- Organized events: group stroll to the botanical garden, soul food tour, civil rights walking tour
- If interest: pre-breakfast wellness time (meditation, yoga, walk, etc.)
- Welcome from Intend Health.
- Interactive keynote presentation followed by small-group discussions. Keynote TBD.
With a focus on Relational Leadership (RL) or RL-adjacent topics, three Relational Leaders (panelists) share their learning for 15 minutes. Attendees and panelists ask questions during the remaining 30 minutes.
Focus on connection through these interactive learning opportunities. Topics may include medical storytelling, relationship mapping, psychological safety, and moral injury. Interested in leading a session? Check back here for submission guidelines.
Three Relational Leaders present a challenge or quandary, and the group offers suggestions and resources as solutions.
Similar to speed networking: series of 8-minute conversation blocks, with each person serving as both an “initiator” and “recipient” of relationship-building questions.
Self-identified subject matter experts are available for ad hoc consultation and brainstorming. Topics could range from leadership development to telehealth to time management.
Fundamentals of Relational Leadership: an interactive workshop that introduces newer members of our community to the principles underlying our work.
Stay Updated on RL Convening News
Registration opens April 2023. Sign up for news about the conference, including how to access our early-bird discounts.