The Relational Leadership Convening (RLConvening) is for experienced and emerging leaders who envision a human-centered healthcare system in which everyone is seen, heard, and valued.
The event is an opportunity to share experiences, tools, and techniques that build connection and collaboration in teams and organizations.
— The submission deadline has passed —
Thank you for your interest! Explore the RLConvening agenda, RLConvening speakers, and register today!
Jump to Presentation Opportunities
The Learning Exchange
Workshops (Skill-Building Sessions)
The Community Symposium
We are prioritizing submissions that ...
Include, or are (co)-authored by:
- Members of interprofessional teams, learners, and trainees (students, residents, fellows, etc.)
- Are grounded in discussion, reflection, interactive, and/or active learning
Focus on practical strategies for building relational culture through:
- Growth (learning and innovation)
- Authenticity (transparency and agency)
- Belonging (wellbeing and engagement)
- Integration (collaboration and interdependence)
Promote conversations about:
- Completed, in-progress, or proposed projects that develop community/connection, and support team growth and development (note: creative and non-traditional submissions are welcome!)
- Resources, tools, information that build relational culture
- Displays, demonstrations, or expositions that advocate for positive change in relationships or teamwork in healthcare