Build skills that benefit patients and colleagues, strengthen relationships, and inspire action during this highly interactive, three-part online workshop.
As a workshop participant, you will have the opportunity to:
- Learn the four parts of empathy and practice this important leadership skill in real time
- Improve engagement and outcomes with colleagues and patients using the science-based, best practice of close listening
- Nurture relationships through authentic and inclusive dialogue
Additional participant benefits:
- Create a more empathetic and human-centric work environment
- Address the emotions and disorientation that have hindered our ability to move past the disruptions of the past two years
- Find meaningful connections in our shared and ongoing challenges
- Deepen your understanding of your life choices — past, present, and future
- Face uncertainty with unshakable, grounded, and steadfast confidence
- Session 1: December 1, 12-2 pm ET
- Session 2: December 8, 12-2 pm ET
- Session 3: December 15, 12-2 pm ET
Matt Lewis, PhD, and Zac Willette, MDiv, BCC, have extensive experience in the use of narrative for healing within healthcare, faith-based, and community settings.
To promote an inclusive and accessible experience, a nominal fee of $195 is charged to support the continuation of Intend Health programming.
Scholarships: Scholarships are available for students, trainees, members of community-based organizations, and members of our Student Action Network. Please apply here if you are requesting a scholarship.
We ask that all attendees register individually. Thank you.
Learn and develop skills to benefit patients and colleagues while strengthening relationships and inspiring action.