Learn effective strategies to address conflict and improve collaboration within and across your team. This workshop offers a practical approach to increasing safety, transparency, and shared understanding among those experiencing conflict.
Participants will acquire valuable tools and an empowering framework that enables them to move from conflict to collaboration, while strengthening themselves and their teams.
As a workshop participant, you will have the opportunity to:
- Explore collaborative approaches for addressing conflict.
- Learn practical steps to prepare for difficult conversations, ensuring the best possible outcomes for all.
- Uncover common pitfalls and traps that get in the way of open dialogue.
- Understand the two components at play in any conversation and how to optimize them in the context of a difficult conversation.
- Discover how relational approaches can help you navigate a path of authentic connection and communication.
This two-hour workshop will be delivered online on Tuesday, April 11 from 5 to 7 pm ET.
To promote an inclusive and accessible experience, a nominal fee of $25 is charged to support the continuation of Intend Health programming.
Scholarships: Scholarships are available for students, trainees, members of community-based organizations, and members of our Student Action Network. Please apply here if you are requesting a scholarship.
Note: This is not a webinar. Our online sessions are lively and interactive, so come prepared to participate (with your camera on, to the extent possible).
Learn effective strategies to address conflict and improve collaboration within and across your team.